photo Header_zps79c85419.png

Saturday, December 21, 2013

You Simply Sparkle, Holiday Lookbook

Take a few moments to "read" as I transition you from
Christmas decorating to Christmas Morning all the way into the New Year! 


Where do I even begin with what this year has gifted me when it comes to my life and starting this blog?  One day I was in Gallery Boutique and Hannah was going on and on about starting a blog. Never in a million bazillion years did I think I would enjoy blogging as much as I do. Since October, I have been so blessed to have the support of my family, boyfriend, friends, fellow bloggers, and even strangers I now call friends.  I cannot wait to see where this next year takes me with my blog but I hope you enjoy my You Simply Sparkle Holiday Lookbook.  We had the funnest time putting it together and from the bottom of my heart  I would love to thank the following people:

Photographer:
(You rock and are always there for me, even at last minute! THANK YOU)

Hair & Make Up
(My hair was fabulous and those red lips, TDF!)

Clothing Provided By:

Location Provided By:
Jennifer Hall
(Thank you so much for letting us enjoy your BEAUTIFUL home.  It is simply fabulous, and so are you!)

Special Thanks To:
Hannah Parrish
(For helping make this blog dream come true, taking my photos, and being my go to girl! I'll never be able to repay you!) 
Chelsea Warren
Liz Sodan Johnson
(Thank you both SO much for helping me with my cover, Lord knows there is no way I could have done it without you!)

I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, XOXO

To see full photos, click here.


Be sure and PIN your favorites!!!

IMG_3520 IMG_3489 IMG_3459 IMG_3471 
Shoes: Steve Madden, Similar
Earrings: The Foxy Lady

IMG_3286 IMG_3278 IMG_3295 IMG_3306 
Navy Top: Bou'Tiki
Green Skirt: Judith March
Gold Heels: Boutique 9
Pearl Necklace: Bou'Tiki

IMG_3418 IMG_3406 IMG_3347 IMG_3357 IMG_3333 IMG_3331 
Silver Gown: BCBGeneration
Gold Sequin Dress: BB Dakota
Silver Diamond Earrings: Bou'Tiki
Silver Heels: Adrienne Maloof
Gold Heels: Gianni Bini 

IMG_3567 IMG_3576 IMG_3585 IMG_3591 
Hold Me Closer Tiny Dancer Tee: Judith March
Leopard Heels: Alice & Olivia
Milk For Santa Coffee Cup: Mud Pie

IMG_3612 IMG_3622 
Bow Sweater: Gap, Similar
Blue Striped Button Up: Gap, Similar
Pink Pants: Michael Kors, Similar
Pink Necklace: Bou'Tiki


IMG_3645 IMG_3663 IMG_3708 IMG_3704 
One Shoulder Top: VaVa
Print Leggings: Bou'Tiki
Necklace: Bou'Tiki
Santa Hat: Victoria Secret

IMG_3744 IMG_3731 IMG_3753 IMG_3760 IMG_3755 IMG_3787
One Shoulder Sequin Dress: Sherri Hill
Black Patent Leather Pumps: Christian Louboutin
Earrings: The Foxy Lady


10 comments:

  1. Love love love!! Everything turned out beautifully! Thank you for always being so wonderful. 2014 holds AMAZING things for you and your blog!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for EVERYTHING you do Hannah! Could not be possible without you!!! XOXO

      Delete
  2. Maybe others would disagree - but I think you look much better with less makeup and straight hair or in a messy bun. Love your style in most of the pictures on your blog but didn't like any of the outfits in the holiday shoot. I hope you didn't have to pay for the makeup/hair and photographer. Your last year's NYE dress was gorgeous. The shoot was very "old" for your age. One thing I don't get is why on your blog you take so many pictures of yourself. Pick a couple of the best. Do you want to be a model or a stylist????

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun photo shoot and a great variety of look. It's too hard to pick a favorite...I love both the sequin dresses AND the silver gown...AND the cozy looks are fun and festive too. Lots of fun eye candy!
    On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AW! Thank you SO much for your sweet comments!!
      Merry Christmas!!!!
      LOVE your blog!

      Delete
  4. Amazing photographs.You all did an amazing job.I really enjoyed looking at all of these.And I love the red lipstick you're wearing in every photo :)
    xx
    Style Of OzOz
    Style Of OzOz Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet! Thanks for the comments and follows!!!!
      I love your blog!!!!!
      MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

      Delete
  5. Just found your blog, and I'm in love with the name, design and layout! Merry Christmas Eve!

    Brooke du jour
    www.brookedujour.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing a little bit of your sweetness to help me get through this day. I LOVE hearing from you and checking out your blog. I hope I have made your life a little better today. Don't forget to PIN your favorite pins!

XOXO,
Whitney

Pin It button on image hover