photo Header_zps79c85419.png

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Layer It Up

I have been dying to wear this adorable pleated dress,
but since it's sleeveless I didn't know what to wear it with this winter,
until I saw this ADORABLE leopard sweater.  Totally made the outfit!
IMG_9081.jpg IMG_9079.jpg IMG_9071.jpg IMG_9064.jpg IMG_9062.jpg IMG_9050.jpg IMG_9048.jpg IMG_9041.jpg
Leopard Sweater: Jack
Black Pleated Dress: BCBGeneration
Black Wedge Booties: Dolce Vita
Black Leather Handbag: BCBG
Statement Necklace: Lydia

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aw, thank you SO much!!!!!! LOVE your blog, XOXO
      Merry Christmas!!!

      Delete
  2. Love this look! That sweater is amazing and it looks great with that skirt and those booties!
    Have a great weekend!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw I love how you did this! and love the necklace with the sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layering idea! I always am hesitant for layering combinations but LOVE when you find that one that really works! The leopard looks perfect against the pleats.
    -Adara
    adaradella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this laid back look but with a little girly vibe!

    xo Adri
    www.adrilately.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing a little bit of your sweetness to help me get through this day. I LOVE hearing from you and checking out your blog. I hope I have made your life a little better today. Don't forget to PIN your favorite pins!

XOXO,
Whitney

Pin It button on image hover