photo Header_zps79c85419.png

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays


It's a wonderful feeling
Feel the love in the room
From the floor to the ceiling
It's that time of year
Christmastime is here
And with the blessings from above
God sends you his love
And everybody's okay
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays
-N SYNC 

I cannot believe Christmas is finally here.  It seems every year it gets closer and closer and from August until today went by literally in the blink of an eye.  I didn't have all of your addresses to personally mail you a Christmas card, so I thought I would send one to you this way.  I hope you enjoy every moment of this precious holiday and the birth of Jesus.  Take time eat, eat, eat, take LOTS of pictures, and count your blessings.  I cannot WAIT to see all of your special holiday moments.  

I'll be sharing my special moments & pictures on Instagram, Facebookand Twitter.
I hope Santa is good to each and every one of you.
Thanks for making my Christmas better just by visiting my blog.

From my family to yours, God Bless and Merry Christmas



2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas. You book is wonderful. You look so radiant.

    The Hutchins Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! Hope you had a wonderful holiday!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing a little bit of your sweetness to help me get through this day. I LOVE hearing from you and checking out your blog. I hope I have made your life a little better today. Don't forget to PIN your favorite pins!

XOXO,
Whitney

Pin It button on image hover