photo Header_zps79c85419.png

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Outfit Wish List

Even though I should designate Black Friday as a day to shop for friends and loved ones, 
these are items I personally am shopping for! Here my Outfit Wish List!


Outfit Wish List

Look 1:
Juicy Couture Denim Shirt
L Wren Scott Skirt
Red Shoes
Whats About Town Necklace
Forever New Watch
Roberto Cavalli Felt Hat
Ray Ban Aviators

Look 2:
Forever New Dress
Burberry Trench
Hunter Rain Boots
Marc by Marc Jacobs Handbag
Roberto Coin Bracelets

Look 3:
Only Pattern Cardigan
MuuBaa Burgundy Leather Pants
Head Over Heels by Dune Fur Boots
Chanel Leather Bracelet
Louis Vuitton Handbag
Local Apparel Hat
Sole Society Scarf

Look 4:
Alive Olivia Peplum Dress
Christian Louboutin Black Patent Pumps
Yves Saint Laurent Clutch
ROX By Alexa Earrings
Bottega Venta Sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing a little bit of your sweetness to help me get through this day. I LOVE hearing from you and checking out your blog. I hope I have made your life a little better today. Don't forget to PIN your favorite pins!

XOXO,
Whitney

Pin It button on image hover