photo Header_zps79c85419.png

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Casual Tuesday

Even though today was rainy and mushy, I'm obsessed with this outfit I snatched up from Target.


IMG_7724.jpg
IMG_7732.jpg
IMG_7741.jpg
IMG_7752.jpg
IMG_7756.jpg
IMG_7758.jpg
IMG_7770.jpg

Navy Cotton Blazer: Target
White Cotton Tee: Gap
Faded Distressed Denim: Wildfox Couture Denim
Cream Scarf: Target (Spring), Similar
Camel Flats: Target
Cream Clutch: BCBG
Aviators: Tiffany & CO
Silver Hoop Earrings: ABS by Allen Schwartz

2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! Love your style. I think I need this blazer. Nice finds!

    Lindsey
    Market Me Trendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you SO much!!!
      It is SO comfy on!! Highly recommend!!!! XOXO

      Delete

Thank you so much for sharing a little bit of your sweetness to help me get through this day. I LOVE hearing from you and checking out your blog. I hope I have made your life a little better today. Don't forget to PIN your favorite pins!

XOXO,
Whitney

Pin It button on image hover