photo Header_zps79c85419.png

Monday, November 25, 2013

AMA Awards


 Be sure and comment and tell me who YOUR favorite red carpet looks were! Seemed as if "Vision In White" was the theme.  Mine were:


I COMPLETLEY agree with EOnline.com worst dressed list:




Had I been invited to the AMA Awards (a girl can only dream, lol) I may have chosen one of these looks :)



AMA Awards


Nude Evening Gown Look: Dress: Roberto Cavalli, Shoes: Christian Louboutin, Earrings: Deborah Pagani, Bracelet: Dana Rebecca Designs
Cream Cocktail Look: Dress: Dorthy Perkins, Shoes: Sergio Rossi, Earrings: Munnu, Ring
Feather Look: Feather Dress: Matthew Williamson, Purple Heels: Dukas, Black Diamond Earring, Black Ring: Ivanka Trump
Jumpsuit Look: Romper: AQAQ, Heels: Christian Louboutin, Emerald Clutch: Anya Hindmarch, Emerald Earrings: Elizabeth Cole
Black & Gold Look: Dress: Balmain, Booties: Topshop, Earrings: Dolce & Gabanna, Ring: Alexis Bittar
Navy Look: Dress: Catherine Deane, Navy Heels: Gianvito Rossi, Earrings: Marissa Collection
Gold & Red Look: Dress: Dolce & Gabanna, Red Heels: Christian Louboutin, Necklace: John Lewis, Earrings: Kenneth Jay Lane
Ring: Rosa by Effy, Lipstick: Dior



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing a little bit of your sweetness to help me get through this day. I LOVE hearing from you and checking out your blog. I hope I have made your life a little better today. Don't forget to PIN your favorite pins!

XOXO,
Whitney

Pin It button on image hover