photo Header_zps79c85419.png

Monday, May 12, 2014

New Year, New BLOG



Hey Y'all! I just wanted to stop by and say I am so sorry I have not been blogging lately!
Not only did I open The Retail Therapist Boutique, done a fashion show at Club Boca, 
graduated Coastal Carolina University, AND set up a pop up tent at the Big Beaver Bar
in Murrells Inlet, SC for Myrtle Beach Bike Week (a fun week long event for Harley 
Davidson Riders, etc) all in the same week, I have tried to stay sane and hang out 
with my parents and brother who is in town too.  In the midst of all this, I turn 23 on 
Wednesday, May 14, and I thought what better way to bring 23 in than with a rebrand of 
The Retail Therapist Blog to make it easier for y'all to shop and still keep up 
with my blog posts, especially when I am wearing clothes from other boutiques!

So, if you do not care, I will be back in full force with my new blog sometime next week
but for now, check out my new boutique, and treat yourself to a little retail therapy.

Also, if you have a minute, check out this AMAZING video by Scott Lee!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the expansion of the blog! I look forward to seeing what's to come next.

    -- Alex at Cashmere Kangaroo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for all your successes! Looking forward to your new blog! :) xo

    xo,
    Deena
    www.butfirstwine.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing a little bit of your sweetness to help me get through this day. I LOVE hearing from you and checking out your blog. I hope I have made your life a little better today. Don't forget to PIN your favorite pins!

XOXO,
Whitney

Pin It button on image hover