photo Header_zps79c85419.png

Friday, May 2, 2014

Easy Breezy



Heels: Steve Madden


HAPPY FRIDAY!  What a week this has been!  I am SO thankful for each and 
everyone of you that has visited my boutique and/or treated yourself to a little
retail therapy! I hope you LOVE the site as much as I do and I would LOVE to 
hear some of your feedback.  The minute I got this GORGEOUS shift dress in
and this bag, I knew they both had my name WRITTEN ALL OVER THEM!
I LOVE the bright colors as well as the print on the dress!!!  It transitions very 
nicely into work and happy hour by the sea later.  I hope you all have a 
wonderful weekend and if you haven't yet, check out my boutique!

Also, check out this fabulous write up about The Retail Therapist Boutique.
Thank you, Ben Haynes!!!

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress! Have a great weekend! :)


    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a nice dress! So lovely!


    x Angela
    www.bouncingbrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have an XL in this dress? If yes, what are the measurements? Perfect for a June wedding we are attending!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit! I love your shop as well, such cute items!!

    xx,
    http://aleciamariana.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look! I saw your blog on bow and depos and I knew I had to stop by! You have such great style and I love your shop! :)

    Maggie
    www.PolishedClosets.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing a little bit of your sweetness to help me get through this day. I LOVE hearing from you and checking out your blog. I hope I have made your life a little better today. Don't forget to PIN your favorite pins!

XOXO,
Whitney

Pin It button on image hover