photo Header_zps79c85419.png

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Spring Olive

IMG_2959 IMG_2967c IMG_2885IMG_2863 IMG_2900IMG_2923 IMG_2932 IMG_2942 IMG_2947 IMG_2916
Button Down: Jack | Shorts: Velvet Heart | Booties: Seychelles | Handbag: Madewell
Photography by: Scott Smallin


I always love going to Gallery Boutique and playing dress up with Hannah! She 
always has the most amazing pieces in her boutique for all styles and even
gets me out of my comfort zone! When I go in there I am always looking for either
"Airport Ready" or "Nashville Ready" styles and I think this nails "Nashville Ready."
Be sure and check Gallery's Spring Look Book here

2 comments:

Thank you so much for sharing a little bit of your sweetness to help me get through this day. I LOVE hearing from you and checking out your blog. I hope I have made your life a little better today. Don't forget to PIN your favorite pins!

XOXO,
Whitney

Pin It button on image hover