photo Header_zps79c85419.png

Monday, April 7, 2014

a maxi fit for a castle

whit15 whit22 whit13 whit16 whit12 whitney9 whit10
whit8 whit6 whit5 whit2 whit
Dress: Hope's | Heels: Jessica Simpson | Earrings: Bou'Tiki
Ring: Francescas | Bracelet: Dillards | Clutch: Chanel
Photography by: Painting with Pixels


This weekend Painting with Pixels and I got to play at the BEAUTIFUL
Atalaya Castle at Huntington Beach State Park.  We thought the outside
was beautiful until we went inside and oh my gosh, it was 
GORGEOUS!!! The old stone, archways, ivy, hallways, fireplaces, etc. 
were simply stunning and I cannot wait to go back and shoot there.  Robbie
did a wonderful job of capturing the beauty of the castle as well as the 
beautiful palm trees and shining sun.  I am obsessed with this neon maxi
and wanted it SO bad when it was made by BCBG but it sold out before I 
could get it, so when I saw it on Hope's website I HAD to get it!
Don't forget that you can use code: RETAILTHERAPY at www.shophopes.com
for 10% off + FREE SHIPPING.  

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress! Looks stunning on you! Great photos too!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, how cool! You are channeling modern princess :-)

    Alex at Cashmere Kangaroo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The scenery and the dress are just beautiful--what a cool adventure!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Absolutely cute!

    x Angela
    http://bouncingbrunette.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing a little bit of your sweetness to help me get through this day. I LOVE hearing from you and checking out your blog. I hope I have made your life a little better today. Don't forget to PIN your favorite pins!

XOXO,
Whitney

Pin It button on image hover