photo Header_zps79c85419.png

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Shortin' It

Saturday Shopping Spree :)
I do not think it gets any classier or chic-er than this look!
I LOVE the top paired with this blazer and booties!!!!
BRING ON SPRING!

IMG_9115.jpg IMG_9124.jpg IMG_9134.jpg IMG_9145.jpg IMG_9151.jpg IMG_9159.jpg IMG_9163.jpg

Blazer: Gentle Fawn
Top: ℅ Gallery Boutique, Similar
Shorts: ℅ Gallery Boutique, Similar
Necklace: ℅ Gallery Boutique
Stud Earrings: ℅ Gallery Boutique
Booties: Dolce Vita (ON SALE!)
Handbag: BCBG

4 comments:

  1. This is such a unique necklace. It has an amazing old school feel.

    -- Alex at Cashmere Kangaroo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this outfit! Just extremely jealous that you are already wearing spring styles while I'm still stuck in the snow

    xoxo-
    Tay at EclecticTay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Addicted to fashion -
    Love this look. One of your best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish it was warm enough here to wear cute clothes like those!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing a little bit of your sweetness to help me get through this day. I LOVE hearing from you and checking out your blog. I hope I have made your life a little better today. Don't forget to PIN your favorite pins!

XOXO,
Whitney

Pin It button on image hover