photo Header_zps79c85419.png

Monday, February 17, 2014

Open Back Sweater

The minute I saw this top on instagram I KNEW I had to have it!
I LOVE anything open back and the colors were great to transition!
Be SURE and check out the bottom for a DISCOUNT CODE!!!

IMG_0186 IMG_0167 IMG_0169 IMG_0172 IMG_0183 IMG_0180 IMG_0174 IMG_0187 IMG_0178

Sweater: Hope's
Jeans: 7 For All Mankind
Bracelets: Charming Charlie
Necklace: Impressions
Agenda: Kate Spade
Heels: Zara

I have been chosen to represent Hope's!
As a thank you to ALL of their faithful and
loyal friends and customers, 
receive 10% off your purchase NOW using code:
"RETAILTHERAPY"

3 comments:

  1. Holy Sexyback! LOVE this sweater--it look fantastic on you :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  2. The back of this sweater is AMAZING! And I love how it plays with the necklace. Great look!

    -- Alex at Cashmere Kangaroo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing a little bit of your sweetness to help me get through this day. I LOVE hearing from you and checking out your blog. I hope I have made your life a little better today. Don't forget to PIN your favorite pins!

XOXO,
Whitney

Pin It button on image hover