photo Header_zps79c85419.png

Monday, February 24, 2014

Ship Wrecked

Gingham = FAVORITE print (besides Tartan) but it 
goes so well with my new obsession of Nautical Themed looks!!
After the red, I NOW WANT EVERY COLOR!
The weather was so beautiful Saturday in Jacksonville that 
I was even able to pull out these ADORABLE high wasted shorts
and WEDGES! I AM SO READY FOR SPRING!!!

IMG_1486 IMG_1488 IMG_1489IMG_1487 IMG_1490 IMG_1491 IMG_1492 IMG_1493

Gingham Button Up: ℅ Annie Jean Apparel (ps. $14!) 
Navy Sailor Shorts: Juicy Couture, Similar
Blazer: Rag & Bone, Similar
Rockstar Camel Wedges: Michael Kors (Also love these)
Pearl Necklace: Impressions
Purse: Louis Vuitton

3 comments:

  1. If I just saw these shorts out and about I think i would find them intimidating, but I really like how you've put this look together! The volume of the top balances them. Great outfit!

    -- Alex at Cashmere Kangaroo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SOOO much! You would look FAB in them :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much doll!
    Hope you're great, XOXO!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing a little bit of your sweetness to help me get through this day. I LOVE hearing from you and checking out your blog. I hope I have made your life a little better today. Don't forget to PIN your favorite pins!

XOXO,
Whitney

Pin It button on image hover