photo Header_zps79c85419.png

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Little Black Dress

Saturday night in Jacksonville, we planned what we thought was going
to be a great dinner at Chart House but sadly, we were very disappointed
in the food that we ended up back at our hotel at Ruth Chris.
It's safe to say we are a little spoiled when it comes to food :).
We had a great time in Jacksonville though and
it was definitely a much needed getaway.
PS. I am SO in love with this dress I am planning when I can wear it again!

 IMG_1526 IMG_1527 IMG_1521 IMG_1517 IMG_1514 
IMG_1506
IMG_1509 IMG_1510 IMG_1511 IMG_1523

Dress: ℅ Teal
Earrings: ℅ N Side A Diva's Closet
Heels: Chloe, Similar
Bracelet 1: BB Becker
Bracelet 2: Christmas Present, Similar
Watch: Rolex
Handbag: Celine
Lip Gloss: Smashbox

10 comments:

  1. You look absolutely beautiful - perfection. I love the dress, the shoes, the purse, etc. I love checking out what you are wearing. And I am glad that you re-wear your clothes. I am not the greatest at that either. But this dress is just to gorgeous not to wear again. I bought the adorable sweater from Stein Mart that you got from your mom for Christmas. It was half off which was great. I have got a lot of compliments when I wore it in Vail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much!!! Glad you found it and enjoyed :)

      Delete
  2. What an interesting dress. The top is really pretty, and for some reason it reminds me of fishnets. I want to wear it to a yacht party or some other fabulous water event!

    -- Alex at Cashmere Kangaroo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I contacted the designers before i ordered my dress to see if I could get the dress really quick. They did have the dress I wanted and within 5 days of ordering my dress it was at my front door!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo!! YAY! I LOVE this dress!
      Can't wait to see photos of you wearing it :)

      Delete
  4. I have looked everywhere for this dress. So glad you post where you get your clothes and accessories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! Well I hope you were able to get it :)
      Be sure and tag me in your pictures wearing it so I can see how fabulous it looks on you!

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous! I love that dress. I LOVE Ruth Chris...just had it last weekend. :)

    Aloha from Hawaii,
    <3 Jenn from Cao Bella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that dress and your hair looks gorgeous!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing a little bit of your sweetness to help me get through this day. I LOVE hearing from you and checking out your blog. I hope I have made your life a little better today. Don't forget to PIN your favorite pins!

XOXO,
Whitney

Pin It button on image hover