photo Header_zps79c85419.png

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Ooh La La

Ah, my first presentation of the semester on
"What do you want do when you graduate?"
What better way to present what I want to do when I graduate
than in this fashion forward fabulous outfit?!
Ps. Sorry it was SO bright out today but loved how the
photos turned out.
IMG_0600 IMG_0604 IMG_0626 IMG_0605 IMG_0607 IMG_0625
IMG_0650

Ooh La La Top: Bou'Tiki
Houndstooth Pants: ℅ Paige Said So
Spiked Heels: Christian Louboutin (DYING for this color)
Chunky Necklace: Bijuju

5 comments:

  1. Looking very good!

    x Angela
    www.bouncingbrunette.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that top! The pics do have a nice atmosphere with that bright light

    X Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look! I'm in love with your shoes! The pictures came out great!

    Kristin
    Crumbs & Curls

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this look! xo

    www.bonjourblissblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing a little bit of your sweetness to help me get through this day. I LOVE hearing from you and checking out your blog. I hope I have made your life a little better today. Don't forget to PIN your favorite pins!

XOXO,
Whitney

Pin It button on image hover