photo Header_zps79c85419.png

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Instagram Outfit Roundup

I know I promised I would get back to blogging (outfits) but to be honest and I know this isn't an excuse as we are ALL busy, but I have been pretty busy with the store + website + traveling.  We do however still have a few pieces left in some of the ADORABLE outfits I have shared with you on Instagram & we are having an IN STORE sale now through 7 pm tomorrow, IF you are in the area.

I hope everyone has a safe and fun holiday weekend!
ps. be sure to scroll to the bottom for a special 4th of July sale for following along!

Top: The Retail Therapist (s/o) Shorts: The Retail Therapist




Two-Piece Outfit: The Retail Therapist


Bibs: The Retail Therapist

Crop Top: The Retail Therapist (Love this one too) | 
Skirt: The Retail Therapist (Text to order 276-970-4947)

Dress: The Retail Therapist (LOVE this color too)



Shorts: The Retail Therapist (One Large Left, text 276-970-4947 to order)


Romper: The Retail Therapist | Hat: The Retail Therapist


My Black Dress: The Retail Therapist


Country Music Tee: The Retail Therapist


Left Romper: The Retail Therapist | Right Romper: The Retail Therapist




Both shirts: The Retail Therapist (text 276-970-4947 to order)


Dress: The Retail Therapist | Shoes: The Retail Therapist *similar


Dress: The Retail Therapist


Use code: BLOGLOVIN until midnight TONIGHT 
for 25% off your entire purchase.





1 comment:

  1. It is a smart mobile application built for smartphones and for its smart users. You can capture, edit and share new photos using this application.
    guide to make money on instagram

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing a little bit of your sweetness to help me get through this day. I LOVE hearing from you and checking out your blog. I hope I have made your life a little better today. Don't forget to PIN your favorite pins!

XOXO,
Whitney

Pin It button on image hover