photo Header_zps79c85419.png

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Pattern Mixing






Dress: ℅ Just Breathe Boutique | Heels: Michael Kors | Necklace: ℅ Accessory 
Concierge | Handbag: ℅ Luke and Lyla Designs | Lipgloss: Estee Lauder

I adored this dress when A Southern Drawl, Grace, wore it on her blog with her red 
Hunter boots, so I just HAD to have it!  I had a couple of meetings so I threw it on with my 
adorable leopard print kitten heels and this FABULOUS new FRINGE Handbag that 
MAY just be my FAVORITE piece this fall! I swear I am going to carry it EVERYWHERE 
as it fits my style whether in heels, going shopping, or a concert in my favorite cowgirl boots.

Happy Halloween Eve, Y'all. 

shop the post and similar items here:






Photography by: Casaundra Sheppard Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing a little bit of your sweetness to help me get through this day. I LOVE hearing from you and checking out your blog. I hope I have made your life a little better today. Don't forget to PIN your favorite pins!

XOXO,
Whitney

Pin It button on image hover