photo Header_zps79c85419.png

Friday, August 8, 2014

Fashionably Late












 
Dress: ℅ Windsor Store | Heels: Gianni Bini | Clutch: Louis Vuitton


Ah, I know it is late (hence the title) in the day but I couldn't wait to get these fabulous
pieces on here so you could shop your heart out! We had an event to go to yesterday
evening and what a great time we had!  I am SO in love with this dress that Windsor 
Store sent me and I was even more excited that it went with these rocking leopard 
pumps!!! The couldn't have matched any better!  I decided to give it more of a rocker 
feel because of the spikes on the heels so mixed metals and grabbed my Louis Vuitton
wallet and was out the door!!! 

I hope you love this look as much as I do, Happy Weekend!!! 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this outfit, that dress is incredible! You look gorgeous! And those heels...amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing a little bit of your sweetness to help me get through this day. I LOVE hearing from you and checking out your blog. I hope I have made your life a little better today. Don't forget to PIN your favorite pins!

XOXO,
Whitney

Pin It button on image hover