photo Header_zps79c85419.png

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Pretty in Pink

IMG_0058 IMG_0076 IMG_0006 IMG_0042 IMG_0050 IMG_0011 IMG_0030
Button Up: ℅ The Girl That Loves | Sequin Tank: ℅ The Girl That Loves | Skirt: ℅ 
The Girl That Loves | Necklace: Stein Mart | Ring: Alisha D | Heels: The Foxy Lady
Photography by: Scott Lee


Ah, this MAY be one of my favorite outfits this Spring!!! I had a blast wearing it
and felt SO "pretty." AND can we talk about these amazing photos by Scott
Lee?! I couldn't be more thankful for him and these amazing shots he got of me
in this adorable outfit!!!

Happy Wednesday Everyone. 

4 comments:

  1. SO pretty! Love that tulle skirt!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so adorable! We just wanted to put you in our pockets and bring you home from Charleston with us! Beautiful pics!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree with above post. You are so beautiful. I tried to get the shirt with embellishment in photo on website. Are they sold out? Due to the nature of my job, it is recommended that I don't do any social media. But I did vote for you for Vogue's most stylish. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am OBSESSED with this out fit!!!! it's SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing a little bit of your sweetness to help me get through this day. I LOVE hearing from you and checking out your blog. I hope I have made your life a little better today. Don't forget to PIN your favorite pins!

XOXO,
Whitney

Pin It button on image hover