photo Header_zps79c85419.png

Monday, January 27, 2014

Warm Winter

I am OBSESSED with this romper and clutch that I got to sneak 
in this week.  I cannot believe it was in the 60's today and tomorrow classes 
are ALREADY canceled and we are getting a winter mix! BRR!

IMG_0817 IMG_0819 IMG_0781 IMG_0804 IMG_0792 IMG_0813 IMG_0785 IMG_0784

Black Lace Romper: ℅ Rolling Rack Boutique
Panama Hat: Blue Harbour
Chevron Clutch: ℅ Sew Sarah R
Layered Necklace: ℅ Alison Jordan, Similar 
Grey Peep Toe Pumps: Steve Madden, Similar

PS. You have until the END of January to use the code: "RETAILTHERAPIST"
when checking out at Rolling Rack Boutique for 10% off your entire purchase!


ONE more thing…
A few weeks ago I was able to judge the Miss St. James High School Pageant and boy were there some GREAT contestants. We were blown away during interviews by the passion that Aubree Johnson not only had for music, but her school and peers too. It is such a beautiful thing to see the youth of today having something to live for and a drive to inspire others. Aubree received a Golden Ticket at The American Idol Experience and on the 29th is going to compete for America's Got Talent! She needs us to subscribe to her music channel on Youtube! Below is the song she sang the night we saw here and blew us away! Aubree won "Best in Talent" and "Miss St. James High School." I believe with my whole heart this girl is going places!! Please, take a listen below and make sure you subscribe! 
Lets help her make her dreams come true! 

3 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with the romper! I love the little lace detail!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! I am crazy about your hat, clutch and that gorgeous lipstick! Fantastic color!

    X Sara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing a little bit of your sweetness to help me get through this day. I LOVE hearing from you and checking out your blog. I hope I have made your life a little better today. Don't forget to PIN your favorite pins!

XOXO,
Whitney

Pin It button on image hover