photo Header_zps79c85419.png

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Cabana Ready

Goodmorning my loves! I was hoping for another snow day today, but doesn't look
like that is going to happen! However, on my snow day yesterday, I found these fabulous 
Cabana Ready Maxi's! How perfect would they be with an adorable fedora, 
some flip flops,  aviators, and the perfect beach tote?!  
I know recently I have posted a lot about Spring/Summer, 
(as I diagnosed myself with SAD-Season Affective Disorder, lol)
but boy do I get more and more ready for it everyday!



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous gorgeous picks!! I want one of each haha! Is it spring yet?!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing a little bit of your sweetness to help me get through this day. I LOVE hearing from you and checking out your blog. I hope I have made your life a little better today. Don't forget to PIN your favorite pins!

XOXO,
Whitney

Pin It button on image hover