photo Header_zps79c85419.png

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Give Thanks

This morning is full of running around, baking, cooking and preparing for our Thanksgiving Dinner.  Of COURSE there will be time for the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.  Before I put on my party clothes, I wanted to share my adorable Thanksgiving Day look.

IMG_7967.jpg IMG_7975.jpg IMG_7980.jpg IMG_7991.jpg IMG_7996.jpg IMG_8000.jpg IMG_8002.jpg IMG_8006.jpg IMG_8012.jpg IMG_8014.jpg

Printed Rust Top: Collective Concepts
Denim Skinny Jeans: Velvet Heart
Taupe Infinity Scarf: Gallery Boutique
Stud Earrings: c/o Gallery Boutique
Gold Point Necklace: c/o Gallery Boutique, Similar
Taupe Shoulder Bag: BCBG
Over the Knee Riding Boots: Chinese Laundry, Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing a little bit of your sweetness to help me get through this day. I LOVE hearing from you and checking out your blog. I hope I have made your life a little better today. Don't forget to PIN your favorite pins!

XOXO,
Whitney

Pin It button on image hover